We value your contributions
- There are different ways in which you could collaborate with AIWEFA to reach people in need.
- Collaborate with AIWEFA on any ongoing Project or New Project.
- Network with AIWEFA and identify areas of collaboration on conducting Research Studies, Surveys on various social issues, or applied technology.
- Offer your services as Resource Person according to your expertise.
- Any other way you choose.
- Sponsor a Project or add your contribution to an ongoing Project of AIWEFA.
- Donate funds and benefit income tax exemption under Section 80 G of the Income Tax Act.
- Donate in kind; toys for children, books, clothes any thing useful that people can use.
By Becoming a Member
- You are welcome to become a member of AIWEFA and be part of its activities by downloading the form, and sending the completed form along with your cheque in the name of ” All India Women’s Education Fund Association” at the address
All India Women’s Education Fund Association (AIWEFA)
Hannah Sen Cottage, Lady Irwin College
4 Sikandra Road, New Delhi – 110001,
AIWEFA campaigns and mobilises through field projects, seminars, workshops, publications and networking to bring a sustainable approach to human development and advancement of weaker sections.
Successfully completed programmes include projects in education, health, nutrition, legal awareness, capacity and skill development, agriculture and establishing partnership with women Panchayat (village level) leaders.
A not for profit organisation with the experience of 85 years, AIWEFA seeks volunteers, especially in the field of proposal writing, computer handling, office administration, accounting and project work. Working out of a heritage building in the green environs of central Delhi, the office in the campus of Lady Irwin College is easily accessible from the Mandi House metro station.
Please mail us at email@example.com for volunteer opportunities.
AIWEFA offers two full time internships for 1 to 4 months to students to give them an experience of the projects undertaken by AIWEFA. From proposal writing to publications, conferences, workshops, field projects and others, interns will be “job shadowing” the executive in their work.
AIWEFA combines academic strength with sound implementation and training strategies, so that students can use this internship to determine if they have an interest in a particular career, create a network of contacts or gain school credit. Projects could include U.N., Government, Multinational or Public Sector work. Certificates will be issued on satisfactory completion of the internship.
For internship opportunities at AIWEFA please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org